CGLink City of Casa Grande
The City of Casa Grande has launched a transit service to provide on-demand rides in the central part of the city.
New Curb-to-Curb Transit Service
- FREE Rides for the first six months. Then Cost $1.50
- Advance Reservations Required
- Shared Ride Service, Operates within a Service Area
- Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
- Open to Everyone on a First Come, First Served Basis
- Any Trip Purpose Accepted
- Climate Controlled Vehicles
- Travel Training Available
- Connections to/from CART Service Bus Stops in CG
- Operates Monday to Friday, 7 am to 7 pm
The phone number to request this service is (520) 509-6900.
There is also online access which requires an app to be downloaded onto your phone called CGLink.
Central Arizona Regional Transit (CART)
The CART is a regional bus system that connects Florence, Coolidge, Central Arizona College and Casa Grande. It is funded by the Arizona Department of Transportation, Central Arizona College, City of Coolidge, Pinal County and the Town of Florence.
CART operates Monday – Friday. This guide includes everything you need to know to get where you need to go on CART.