To proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ; To nurture Spiritual Growth; To extend a sincere and Loving welcome; To be the hands, feet and voice of Jesus and to Praise God’s name.
The Casa Grande UMC Property on 1515 Trekell Road was purchased in 1961. With men and women coming together they built the church at a total cost of $35,000.The congregation began holding services in their new building in December of 1962. The picture of the stained glass shown above was installed in the first meeting hall/sanctuary and can still be seen today telling our story of faith. In 1968 several branches of the Methodist church merged together and became the United Methodist Church. In 1968 the body had outgrown the original building and plans were being made to build a new sanctuary. The new sanctuary was completed in 2003 and the vision of the future continued. Today we continue to reach our in-God’s love to make disciples of Christ. We worship with new technology in our Worship Center using projected music lyrics, videos, and People of faith coming together to Praise the Lord. When worship is over the service begins. We are the Lord’s hands, feet and voice!